Our goal is to improve the gardening practices of San Diego County residents who grow ornamental and edible plants by providing practical information on non-commercial home horticultural and pest management related topics. Proceeds from the seminar are used to pay related expenses and to support Master Gardener public education activities.
- Each person must submit a separate registration request.
- Classes fill quickly and early registration is recommended. Seminar registration and assignment of classes is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds will be made after registration.
- For safety purposes, we request no children under age 12. Minors must be registered and supervised by an adult at all times.
- This is a non-smoking campus.
- Please no pets, service animals only.
- Plentiful and accessible parking is provided and is complimentary. Parking attendants will help direct Seminar attendees to the parking garage.
- Handicap parking is available in the lot near registration check in.
- We reserve the right to substitute speakers if necessary.
This event takes place rain or shine.
Please, no photography, video or audio recording in classes.